Our mission is to build strong bodies and strong minds by providing a safe, fun learning environment for every child to be successful. We believe the simple joy of running, jumping, cartwheeling and flipping through childhood builds physical confidence and body awareness needed to pursue any athletic adventure!
Fall Schedule is well on it’s way! We are always welcoming new students no matter where we are in the session, we can prorate your fee!
Friday and Saturday 7-9pm
Thanksgiving Break Information:
During November 27th – 29th MAGS will have an adjusted schedule due to Thanksgiving Break.
There are no classes during this break, but please stop in the office to schedule a make up opportunity!
For Avalanche, Storm, Tsunami, Blizzard, and Earthquake there will be limited practices times that are optional:
Nov. 27th – 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Nov. 28th – 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Nov. 29th – 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Hope you all have a great break!
Here are a few things you can expect from us and our facility:
- Classes of all levels (recreational and competitive) for boys and girls ages 18 months through 18 years
- The opportunity for children to grow in a number of ways, including building confidence and self-esteem
- A positive and safe environment for your child to work towards becoming healthy and fit
- Special needs classes with a smaller student-teacher ratio
- Entertaining Birthday Parties on Saturdays and Sundays with no clean-up mess for parents!
Mankato Area Gymnastics School
161 West Lind Court
Mankato, MN 56001
MAGS is excited to endorse Courtyard by Marriott as our official hotel!